If you are a business owner, then you will understand the importance of having a well-equipped Customer Relationship Management platform or CRM software. However, as with any other software, when it comes to CRM software provider, you have quite a few options, and it can be hard to know which are the best CRM software in India
If you are on the quest to find the best customer relationship management software, then you have come to the right place it is not possible for you to test out all of the CRM software’s available in the market, and hence we have done the job for you. We have listed all of the best, as well as the worst of the top 5 CRMs in India and have offered you a comprehensive of knowledge of all of them. With this list, you will be able to make an informed decision about which software you want to use for your business operations:
1. Oracle CRM
When it comes to customer relationship management software, nothing can beat Oracle. Oracle On-demand is perhaps the best CRM in India, has a comprehensive user interface, with great analytics abilities. In India, it does not face much of a competition. When you have this CRM software, you will not need to purchase any additional apps or packages, as it provides you with a comprehensive analysis of your data.
Pricing: The pricing for this software begins at $75 a month and can extend up to $110 a month
- It is sufficient for all of your CRM needs; n additional expenditure in buying special packages for your business.
- It has a rich user-interface and is user-friendly
- No other software can beat the functionality of this CRM software
Cons: It is expensive
2. Zoho CRM
If you were to ask someone to recommend a customer relationship management software to you, Zoho CRM would be a popular pick. This software started early and has been a go-to for many businesses ever since. It also offers CRM integration with Exotel, along with CRM integration with Myoperator at no additional cost, which is a useful feature for many. It is packed with features and integrates third-party systems seamlessly. The interface is intuitive, making your job much easier with this app; you will be able to complete all of your operations smoothly.
Pricing: It starts at $12 a month and can extend up to $100 a month. However, the free version, although a little limited in use, performs the job adequately.
- It provides you with helpful features such as building reports
- The user-interface is quite intuitive
- It is able to integrate third-party systems such as Google, seamlessly
- In the free version, you can include up to 10 users.
- It is quite affordable
- The workflow automation features are limited only to the professional version which can make things tough
3. Freshsales CRM
This CRM software has been designed and aimed primarily for smaller business owners. As a small business owner, you have limited capacity in terms of capital. With this customer relationship management software, you get a platform which is equipped with beneficial features and is quite affordable. If you are a small business owner who is on the lookout for CRM software which is functional yet affordable, then this software is worth looking into
Pricing: The pricing for this software begins at $12 a month which extends up to $75 a month; hence it is not tough to see that this app keeps in mind that most small business owners are going to be using their services. Additionally, it offers a 30-day free trial, wherein you will not even need to share your credit card information, this app is truly designed for those who are just starting.
- It is able to integrate different integrations seamlessly
- You will be offered a lot of freedom on how the software functions and looks; there are customization options galore.
- It is affordable
- It also has a 30-day free trial version which can be helpful
- Although it offers several integrations, the third-party integration such as CRM integration with Knowlarity is not up to par
- You are unable to set a reminder for a few customer actions
4. Insightly CRM
If you are a small business owner, then you will want to check this customer relationship management software. Not only is it equipped with all of the features a small business owner could wish for, but this platform also integrates a few additional tools which are unique, and quite beneficial. It offers you project management features as well as a data-gathering option which are not so common in CRM software.
Pricing: This software service starts at $29 a month, which while not being the cheapest option available, is not as expensive as some others on the list; hence, it is a mid-level price point
- It offers you the ability to design different templates as well as track emails
- The workflow management feature is expanded in mobile apps as well
- It also provides you the ability to create web forms to harvest new leads for your business
- Several beneficial features are limited only to the professional or Enterprise plans
- It does not have the function of automatically forwarding emails
- Leads, as well as contact information, are split into two different tabs which can be cumbersome
5. Base CRM
CRM development has come a long way, and this software proves that. For small business owners, this CRM works wonders. It is easy to use, which is especially useful if you are a small business owner and do not need to be slowed down by additional features which have no use to your business. Although aimed at the smaller business owners, it does not mean that this service lacks features; in fact, it has equipped itself with some advanced features which you are sure to love.
Pricing: the plans for this customer relationship management service starts from $20 a month and it can extend up to $145 a month. However, this service also offers a 14-day trial which will allow you to test out some of the features before you make any commitment to the service.
- It offers users a 14-day trial to be able to test out several features and then determine whether it is the right choice for them.
- It offers free online training sessions to ensure that their users are aware of all of the features which their service offers, how to use these features effectively and to use to the best of their abilities
- The mobile apps for this service include all of the features of the standard version
- The ability to customize its operation is a little limited
- The highest tier of this app is quite expensive, and there is a significant hike from the lowest tier
- Some of the useful features are limited to the upper-level tiers only
CRM software is challenging to understand. The process of installation, as well as integrating it with other third-party apps is no easy task. Some CRMs may be easier to work with than others, but there is so much more than you can learn about them. If you need assistance in installation, integrating or to learn more about how CRM can benefit your business be sure to contact us or visit our page and you will be able to receive the answers that you need.
So, if you need any kind of help in CRM software, installation, and the integration or CRM development:
Don’t worry! Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8920374985.